An evolution of the MyoSure device design that expands your treatment options. The MyoSure REACH device is designed to do everything the MyoSure device can do, plus allows access to hard-to-reach areas, including the upper third of the uterine cavity.
When compared with the current design, MyoSure REACH offers:
- A shorter distance from the cutting blade to the distal tip—less than 1 mm—which allows easier access to polyps and fibroids up to 3 cm.
- When resecting tissue simulated in the upper region of the uterine cavity, the MyoSure REACH device gets three times closer to the uterine model wall—and removes 25% more tissue.*
* Based on internal bench testing that measured average relative height change of simulated 2 cm diameter tissue resected from a uterine model by 11 surgeon users.
The MyoSure system simplifies the standard of care. The MyoSure REACH device may offer the added benefits of:
- Complete resection of benign lesions may decrease likelihood of symptom recurrence.1
- Improved access to hard-to-reach pathology can help to improve operative efficiency.
1. Epstein E, Ramirez A, Skoog L, Valentin L. Dilatation and curettage fails to detect most focal lesions in the uterine cavity in women with postmenopausal bleeding. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2001;80(12):1131.