Aquilex fluid management system
The Aquilex system helps you maintain maximum control of your procedures. Its innovative technology and design minimize procedure time by rapidly achieving and maintaining distention independent of hysteroscope diameter.
With the Aquilex system technology, you can feel confident in your deficit readings. The innovative fluid management system includes:
- A non-weight-based inflow volume measurement system that reduces the risk of inaccurate deficit readings caused by sensitivity to movements, such as bag changes or accidental bumps.
- The ability to add or remove bags without pausing the system.
- A system pause function that stops both inflow and suction pumps and locks the fluid deficit reading when a canister change is necessary, reducing inaccurate deficit readings due to canister changes.
Unique features of the Aquilex system include:
- A user interface that is easy to use, once the system is connected and powered on.
- One integrated system with a fluid pump capable of 800 ml/min inflow.
- Two integrated vacuum pumps
- One for the under-buttock drape and scope outflow - capable of producing up to 125 mmHg of suction
- One for the MyoSure system - capable of producing up to 500 mmHg of suction.
- Automatic lumen calibration to optimize intrauterine pressure for achieving and maintaining distention and visualization.