Aquilex fluid management system
The Aquilex system helps you maintain maximum control of your procedures. Its innovative technology and design minimize procedure time by rapidly achieving and maintaining distention independent of hysteroscope diameter.
There are now two versions of the Aquilex fluid management system; the latest with dual scale technology and the classic without dual scale technology. For more information, you can view the IFU's here.
With the Aquilex system technology, you can feel confident in your deficit readings. The innovative fluid management system includes:
Two calibrated scales, one for the supply bags measures fluid through the inflow tubing and one located on the canister rings monitors fluid getting returned through the outflow tubing. Eliminating deficit error for when supply bag progresses to empty and the pump wheel continues to spin.
- The ability to add or remove bags without pausing the system.
- A system pause function that stops both inflow and suction pumps and locks the fluid deficit reading when a canister change is necessary, reducing inaccurate deficit readings due to canister changes.
Unique features of the Aquilex system include:
- A user interface that is easy to use, once the system is connected and powered on.
- One integrated system with a fluid pump capable of 800 ml/min inflow.
- Two integrated vacuum pumps
- One for the under-buttock drape and scope outflow - capable of producing up to 125 mmHg of suction
- One for the MyoSure system - capable of producing up to 500 mmHg of suction.
- Automatic lumen calibration to optimize intrauterine pressure for achieving and maintaining distention and visualization.
Dual scale technology means there is a scale for the supply hooks, and a scale for the canisters for accurate deficit measurements