The compact, easy-to-use MyoSure controller includes a power switch, tissue removal system timer display, a flexible drive cable connector for the tissue removal device and foot pedal connector.
The foot pedal allows you to maintain precise control of the tissue removal device.
At just 5.4 pounds and less than 12 inches long, the controller fits easily on top of a cart or other stable work surface.
- The system is turned on or off from the ON/OFF switch located on the front panel of the controller.
- The controller's power supply automatically detects the local power standard and adapts the tissue removal device to that standard.
- The foot pedal controls tissue removal device operation. The foot pedal plugs into the connector on the front of the controller panel and is pneumatically operated.
- The time display window indicates elapsed operating time for the tissue removal device in MIN:SEC format so you can track exactly how much time you have spent resecting tissue.
- For cleaning the controller, simply wipe with a clean damp cloth and mild germicide or isopropyl alcohol.
|Dimensions||7.5” W x 11” L x 3” H (19 cm W x 28 cm L x 7.6 cm H)|
|Weight||5.4 lbs / 2460 g|
|Power||100–240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1.5 A|