Small Move, Big Difference.
With the MyoSure REACH device, you can reach for the far corners of the uterus with confidence and accuracy to get to the hard-to-reach pathology.
When compared with the current design, the MyoSure REACH device offers:
- A shorter distance from the cutting blade to the distal tip—less than 1 mm—designed for easier access to polyps and fibroids up to 3 cm.
- When resecting tissue simulated in the upper region of the uterine cavity, the MyoSure REACH device gets three times closer to the uterine model wall than the predecessor device—and removes 25% more tissue.*
This device allows you to REACH with confidence and may offer the added benefits of:
- Complete resection of benign lesions may decrease likelihood of symptom recurrence.1
- Easier access to hard-to-reach pathology can help to improve operative efficiency.
|MyoSure REACH Device|
|Tissue recommended||All polyps
Fibroids ≤ 3 cm
|Device outer diameter||3 mm|
|Working length||32 cm|
|Scope compatibility||MyoSure hysteroscope, MyoSure XL hysteroscope|
|Blade material||Hardened stainless steel with high wear resistance|
|Performance specifications||3 cm fibroid ≤ 10 minutes|
|Tissue removal rate||1.5 g/min (fibroid tissue)|
1. Epstein E, Ramirez A, Skoog L, Valentin L. Dilatation and curettage fails to detect most focal lesions in the uterine cavity in women with postmenopausal bleeding. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2001;80(12):1131.